Meet you in the lavender fields..true to the scent of lavender!
Add a touch of the Provence, with this scented soy candle being a blend of lavender, rosemary, lemon, geranium, orris and musk. This is a light and fresh candle without being too overwhelming.
It may remind you of your mum or grandma putting lavender bags under pillows and in linen cupboards. Something that I am sure has been passed on from generation to generation.
This scented candle is a favourite of those you enjoy a lavender filled room and home. It burns like it smells when you first open the tin. Therefore, if you want a great lavender scent, this is the perfect candle for you.
LAVENDER FIELDS SCENTED SOY CANDLE:
Furthermore, this candle is made from:
- Soy wax, resulting in a natural colour and a clean burning candle
- A pre-waxed cotton wick that burns well (no nasties in this one)
- A quality fragrance, handpicked by myself, to bring you a wonderful lavender candle.
Candles are provided in four options for you:
- a stylish and sleek 8 oz tin container, available in black or white, your choice, or both!
- a beautiful 350 gram frosted glass Monaco jar, giving you a lovely warm glow.
- the smaller frosted glass Monaco jar, holding approx 180 grams, being the more petite companion in this range. This is one for those who love the elegance of a glass candle container.
- 50 gram maxi tea lights. Because everybody loves a tea light! Presented in a crisp white box, holding 4 x 50 gram maxi tea lights. Great to put in your burner!.
For a limited time only, this gorgeous scent is available in the sleek ceramic pot. A ceramic pot, sourced for its natural colours and simple lines. 300 grams of scented lavender soy wax. Buy it on its own or mix it with the Lavender and Chamomile Bath Salts for a relaxing night it! A great gift idea.
These scented soy candles are a stylish addition to your home, bringing a wonderful and lasting scent to your living room, dining room, kitchen, bathroom or bedroom.
Now also available in the popular clamshell melts, ready for your electric or tealight wax burner!
Moreover, all Lavender Fields scented candles are handmade by myself, Anita, and handpoured on the Gold Coast. This is to ensure that each soy candle is of a high quality, because it is important to me that Rendezvous customers receive a candle they love.
Customers who have purchased this candle love the fact that it smells just like lavender, being a really fresh candle and not too overwhelming. So if you want a great lavender candle, this one is for you.
Being a candle lover myself, I understand it is sometimes difficult to purchase candles on-line, as you can't pick it up and smell it! Rest assured, if you purchase this candle and the scent is not what you expected, we can find a scented candle from my range that may better suit you and your needs.
Meet you in the lavender fields...
Check out my other floral candles and collection :