Meet you at Kakadu!
Kakadu Plum! One word - Yum. This is a truly robust and fruity fragrance to uplift your spirits. The fruity scents are highlighted with fresh lime, resting on a base of coconut and tonka bean (i.e the tonka bean is a flat, wrinkled legume from South America with a fragrance reminiscent of vanilla, almonds, cinnamon and cloves with a hint of caramel! Wow!).
This solid mix of characters enriches the blend and provides an amazing scent throw.
Want to know a bit more about the kakadu plum? It is also called the gubinge, billygoat plum, green plum, salty plum, murunga, major and is a flowering plant in the family Combretacease, native to Australia. It has been used as a traditional bush food and bush medicine for centuries, with the fruit having high levels of Vitamin C.
This scented candle is a favourite throughout the year. Therefore, don't waste time and get yours today, to enjoy yourself or share with a friend.
Top notes: Passionfruit, lime, pineapple, strawberry
Middle notes: Violet, gardenia, melon, guava
Base notes: Tonka bean, coconut, balsam, cinnamon.
Kakadu Plum Scented Soy Candle:
Furthermore, this candle is made from:
- Soy wax, resulting in natural colour and a clean burning candle
- A pre-waxed cotton wick that burns well (no nasties in this one)
- A quality fragrance, handpicked by myself, to bring you a wonderful scent.
Candles are provided in four options for you:
- a stylish and sleek 8 oz tin container, available in black or white, your choice, or both!
- a beautiful 350 gram frosted glass Monaco jar, giving you a lovely warm glow.
- 50 gram maxi tea lights. Because everybody loves a tea light! Presented in a crisp white box, holding 4 x 50 gram maxi tea lights. Great to put in your burner!.
Now also available in the popular clamshell melts, ready for your electric or tealight wax burner!
All kakadu plum scented soy candles are handmade by myself, Anita, and handpoured on the Gold Coast. This is to ensure that each soy candle is of a high quality, because it is important to me that Rendezvous customers receive a candle they love.
Being a candle lover myself, I understand it is difficult to sometimes purchase candles on-line, as you can't pick it up and smell it!. Rest assured, if you purchase this candle and the scent is not what you expected, we can find a scented candle from my range that may better suit you and your needs.
This kakadu plum candle is becoming a favourite of Rendezvous friends....
Meet you at Kakadu for this truly uplifting and spirited candle ....
To check out more scented soy candles, visit