Meet you for a nature walk..........
There is nothing better than taking a walk in the Australian bush, the best feeling in the world.
Or taking a car ride through the bushland, with the array of smells tickling your senses. This candle reminds me of long family car rides to the outback, playing "eye spy" with my brother and sister and counting sheep and cows along the way.
Or more recently, hitting the trails for an enthusiastic and energising bush walk in nature's best around the Gold Coast.
Therefore, go for a long and refreshing walk or car ride with this authentic fragrance.
Be surrounded by the calming sounds of nature, vast landscapes and blue open skies.
This scented soy candle is truly Australian, being fresh and crispy, with notes of lemon, pine and eucalyptus.
Therefore, treat yourself with this true piece of Australia!
Aussie Bushland Scented Soy Candle:
Furthermore, this candle is made from:
- Natural soy wax, resulting in natural colour and a clean burning candle
- A pre-waxed cotton wick that burns well (no nasties in this one)
- A quality fragrance, handpicked by myself, to bring you a wonderful scent.
Candles are provided in the following options:
- a stylish and sleek 8 oz tin container, available in black or white, your choice, or both!
- a beautiful 350 gram frosted glass Monaco jar, giving you a lovely warm glow.
- the smaller frosted glass Monaco jar, holding approx 180 grams, being the more petite companion in this range. This is one for those who love the elegance of a glass candle container.
- 50 gram maxi tea lights. Because everybody loves a tea light! Presented in a crisp white box, holding 4 x 50 gram maxi tea lights. Great to put in your burner!
All aussie bushland scented soy candles are handmade by myself, Anita, and handpoured on the Gold Coast. This is to ensure that each soy candle is of a high quality, because it is important to me that Rendezvous customers receive a candle they love.
Being a candle lover myself, I understand it is difficult to sometimes purchase candles on-line, as you can't pick it up and smell it!. Rest assured, if you purchase this candle and the scent is not what you expected, we can find a scented candle from my range that may better suit you and your needs.
This aussie bushland scented soy candle is fast becoming a favourite of Rendezvous friends, due to its authentic notes of eucalyptus.
Meet you for a taste of nature......one of my favourite past-times
If you like this one, you may also like others in my Fruity and Fresh and Zesty collection. To check out more scented soy candles, visit my Collections range.