Meet you in Tahiti...or a slice of Paradise for this popular scented soy candle!
Lemongrass and Persian Lime Paradise:
Lemon grass scented soy candle:
What a combination of best friends! This lemon grass candle has a fresh and crisp scent, created by the mix of lemongrass and Persian lime, also known as the Tahitian lime. For those interested, the persian lime is a triploid cross between key lime and lemon, based on a little bit of research. All I know is that it smells great! It is a lovely light and fresh soy candle, taking you to a beautiful spring day or a crisp and clear morning sunrise.
This scented soy candle is a favourite for those who like a fresh and zingy scent, which will linger throughout your home as it burns. Therefore, try this combination of besties today and take your senses to paradise, because you deserve it.
Lemongrass and Persian Lime Scented Soy Candle:
Furthermore, this candle is made from:
- Natural soy wax, resulting in a natural colour and a clean burning lemon grass candle
- A pre-waxed cotton wick that burns well (no nasties in this one)
- A quality fragrance, handpicked by myself, to make a truly wonderful scented candle.
Candles are provided in the following options for you:
- a stylish and sleek 8 oz tin container, available in black or white, your choice, or both!
- a beautiful 350 gram frosted glass Monaco jar, giving you a lovely warm glow.
- 50 gram maxi tea lights. Because everybody loves a tea light! Presented in a crisp white box, holding 4 x 50 gram maxi tea lights. Great to put in your burner!.
For a limited time only - Now available in the Geo Cut Clear Glass Jar (250mls of gorgeous scent)! Hurry, they won't last!
This geometric pattern on these cut glass jars adds a touch of sophistication to your candle. Also, reuse the decorative jar for cotton buds, candy or other storage items.
These scented candles are a stylish addition to your home, bringing a wonderful and lasting scent to your living room, dining room, kitchen, bathroom or bedroom.
All lemongrass and persian lime scented soy candles are handmade by myself, Anita, and handpoured on the Gold Coast. This is to ensure that each soy candle is of a high quality, because it is important to me that Rendezvous customers receive a candle they love.
Being a candle lover myself, I understand it is sometimes difficult to purchase candles on-line, as you can't pick it up and smell it! Rest assured, if you purchase this candle and the scent is not what you expected, we can find a scented candle from my range that may better suit you and your needs.
Meet you in Tahiti.....or Paradise!
Check out my latest scented soy candle, which you are going to love: