Meet you for some Xmas festivities...
A Gingerbread Xmas - Gingerbread Fragrance
Introducing the third of my 2021 Xmas range, the truly lovely "A Gingerbread Xmas" scented soy candle.
Sweet sugary top notes become the perfect companion to a spicy pumpkin gingerbread, with heart notes of nutmeg, clove, cinnamon, hazelnut and caramel. Wow, a blended beauty which will have you burning this one all through the festive season.
This one reminds me of mum baking gingerbread men for a Xmas Eve treat!
Furthermore, this candle is made from:
- Natural soy wax, resulting in natural colour and a clean burning candle
- A pre-waxed cotton wick
- A quality fragrance, handpicked by myself, to bring you a wonderful scent.
There are five festive Xmas containers to select from, ranging in size, shape and colour:
1. The traditional red Merry Xmas container, being the truly original Xmas candle. A 400 gram scented soy candle. Bright and bubbly. Merry Christmas is written on the candle.
2. The very elegant and popular green Xmas container, with trees decorating the outer case of this very pretty container. A 400 gram candle. A festive option.
3. The bright and festive purple Xmas container, decorated with an outer layer of trees to provide a festive glow when lit. A 450 gram candle. This one is a shiny beauty.
4. The ever sparkly and gold Xmas container, with the outer layer of trees to provide a festive glow when lit. A 450 gram candle. This one won't last and very popular.
5. The truly festive frosted silver and green Xmas container, with lovely green trees decorating the outer layer, providing a festive glow when lit. A 450 gram candle. An elegant touch to your home.
Simply select the Xmas container you would like and I will personally hand make your special Xmas scented soy candle for you (like I do with my range of candles). This is to ensure that each soy candle is of a high quality, because it it important to me that Rendezvous customers receive a candle they love.
To provide a truly great cold and hot scent throw for your candle, it is best to cure my candles for at least two weeks, so once pre-ordered, I will make them and despatch after this two week period for you, in time for Xmas.
Meet you for a gingerbread kind of Xmas....
If you like this one, you may also like others in my Xmas collection.